- About Us
- Free Estimate
Are you thinking about moving to or from Los Angeles, California? If so, have you found a reliable and professional moving company to assist you with your relocation? Look no further – we at Long Distance Moving Experts are one of the best interstate moving companies in the entire US. We have thousands of satisfied customers and have received excellent online moving company reviews. Some of the moving services that we can provide you with are interstate relocation, residential moving, corporate moving, car transportation (enclosed auto transport, exotic auto transport) etc. We also offer a wide array of conveniences, such as a free moving quote and budget moving! Contact our representative team if you wish you receive the best interstate moving estimates in the US. We will be more than happy to assist you with anything you might need, including moving tips and moving checklists. Contact us today in order to schedule your relocation date to Los Angeles, California. Before you begin to plan out your relocation in detail, you might want to learn more about the city you will soon call home. Fortunately, we have decided to save you a lot of time by searching the Internet for important information instead of you. Here’s a quick guide to Los Angeles’ weather, lifestyle, events, and people.
Los Angeles represents the center of commerce, finance and culture of the southern part of the US State of California. It is also one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the whole words and represents the focal point of the Greater Los Angeles Area. The city is located in a big coastal basin and is surrounded by mountains on three sides. Los Angeles is the home of Hollywood, which means that there are lots of famous actors, singers and entrepreneurs living in this wealthy part of LA.
Everyone enjoys spending time is Los Angeles because of its amazing climate. If you’re someone who likes to soak up the sun and spend their weekends by the beach, then Los Angeles is the perfect city for you. Another benefit to moving to LA is the fact that you only have to pack very light clothes! Los Angeles has a Mediterranean climate. On average, there are 35 days with any measurable precipitation. Sometimes, however, there is no precipitation at all. The city itself is located in the Californian desert, which greatly influences its climate – it makes the summers warm and humid and the winters are mild to chilly. There is a lot of sunshine throughout the entire year in Los Angeles. The winters are very pleasant, so if you’re someone who dislikes damp and cold climates, Los Angeles is the perfect home for you.
Universal Studios Hollywood – this is an amusement park with rides, restaurants, shops, various entertainment shows. The amusement park features a cinema theme.
· Getty Center – this is an enormous free museum, which is very famous for highlighting American and European art, manicured gardens and architecture.
· Griffith Park – if you enjoy hikes and long walks, this place is perfect for you. It is an urban oasis which features equestrian trails, magnificent panoramas of the city, the Greek Theatre and the L.A. zoo.
· Hollywood Boulevard – this is probably one of the top tourist attractions in Los Angeles. This is a long street which splits off Sunset Boulevard in the east and runs northwest to Vermont.
· Hollywood Walk of Fame – another reason why so many tourists visit Los Angeles every single year, the Hollywood Walk of Fame have more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass starts, which are embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. Some of the famous people who got honored here include Michael Jackson, Walk Disney and much more.
· Disneyland – pretty self-explanatory, this is a huge amusement park which features 8 themed lands with rides, costumed characters, and entertainment shows.
· Griffith Observatory
· Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
For more information and more options, please refer to this link
Deciding the perfect neighborhood for you and your family is one of the most important steps during relocation. Here are a few neighborhoods with some information on how they are, which will hopefully help you find the perfect one for you:
· Atwater Village: If you’re not quite ready to settle down and have a family, this neighborhood will be a perfect fit for you. It has everything you can possibly need – plenty of food options, both fancy restaurants and fast food chains, it’s near a bus line which directly connects to the freeway and it’s relatively safe!
· Burbank: If you enjoy shopping and spending time at large department stores, this neighborhood is perfect for you. There’s also a ton of places where you can enjoy a classy meal and a glass of wine. Another great thing about this neighborhood is the fact that it’s the closest to the best airport in LA – LAX.
· Beverly Grove: If you like to splurge on expensive food, jewelry, and clothes, this is the perfect place for you. In Beverly Grove, it is hard to go wrong, but very easy to go broke. The only downside is the transportation since the traffic can get very busy.
For more information, click here
Here’s a comprehensive list of the schools located within Los Angeles, California:
· Bishop Alemany High School, Mission Hills
· Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto High School (girls), Harvard Heights
· Bishop Mora Salesian High School (boys), Boyle Heights
· Cathedral High School (boys), Elysian Park
· Chaminade College Preparatory School West Hills
· Crespi Carmelite High School (boys), Encino
· Louisville High School (girls), Woodland Hills
· Loyola High School (boys), Harvard Heights
· Immaculate Heart High School (girls), Los Feliz
· Mary Star of the Sea High School, San Pedro
· Marymount High School (girls), Bel-Air
· Notre Dame Academy (girls), Rancho Park
· Notre Dame High School Sherman Oaks
· Providence High School Burbank
· Sacred Heart High School (girls), Lincoln Heights
· St. Bernard High School Playa del Rey
· St. Genevieve High School Panorama City
· Verbum Dei High School (boys), Watts
Or call us: