- About Us
- Free Estimate
Are you planning on moving to another city? Have you not decided to which city you would like to move to? The city of Brooklyn might be the perfect option for you. Brooklyn is a beautiful city and it’s perfect for families with or without children. Because of its great economy, Brooklyn is great for people who strive towards new job opportunities. The weather in Brooklyn is pleasant and should suit most people. But before you start planning out your relocation and packing, you might want to hire a reliable and professional moving company. Long Distance Moving Experts is the perfect pick in that case, and here’s why- we offer a wide array of moving services, such as car transport (including enclosed car transport and exotic car transport), moving supplies, large storage units, large moving boxes and other. Before you decide on your moving date, you might be interested in learning more interesting facts about Brooklyn. We have compiled this comprehensive guide which contains all the necessary information you might need, including information about the weather, things to do and top employers.
Brooklyn is one of the five boroughs which make up the city of New York. Brooklyn is by far the most populous one, with an estimated population of over 2 million residents, according to the 2015 US Census. It has shared its boundaries with Kings County ever since 1896. The other boroughs that it borders are Queens at the southwest. If the city of New York decided to dissolve, Brooklyn would be the 3rd most populous city in the entire United State, right after Chicago and LA. Until January 1st 1898, Brooklyn was an independent incorporated city and before that, an authorized village and town. It was incorporated within the New York State Constitution provisions. After a very long political battle of public relations, Brooklyn was united with the remaining four boroughs to form what we know today as New York City.
Brooklyn belongs to the humid subtropical climate, according to the coldest month isotherm, which is around 32°F. The proximity of the Atlantic Ocean strongly influences the climate of Brooklyn. Brooklyn has the most rain than any other major US city, with almost 50 inches of precipitation measured each year. On average, the city gets 234 days of sunshine, which makes up for a total of 2,535 hours of sunshine every year.
For more information, click here
Brooklyn is one of the most popularly visited destinations in the entire US. Every year more than a million tourists come to visit some of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, which are located in Brooklyn. Some of these attractions include the Brooklyn Bridge and the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, which offers a magnificent view of the Statue of Liberty, one of the symbols of the city of New York. Here is more information about the most popularly visited places in Brooklyn:
· Prospect Park: This is a popularly visited city park which features many fun and interesting outdoor activities, such as basketball and handball courts, a historic home and many playgrounds, making it a great option for families with kids who like spending time in nature.
· Brooklyn Heights Promenade: This is a popular walkway which offers many famous views, such as the view of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan Skyline.
· Brooklyn Bridge: You have probably heard of Brooklyn Bridge, which has been mentioned in many popular song lyrics. The Brooklyn Bridge is an astonishing landmark which connects Manhattan and Brooklyn via a unique and sleek design, since the bridge is entirely made out of steel and stone.
· Coney Island: The Coney Island is a peninsular residential neighborhood, a beach and a leisure destination of the Coney Island Channel, which is part of Brooklyn.
· Brooklyn Museum: This museum is perfect for people who enjoy both ancient and modern art exhibits and collections. It also features world-class temporary exhibitions
· Brooklyn Botanic Garden: This botanic garden features many interesting festivals, such as the annual Cherry Blossom Festival. It also has a Japanese garden and many more fun things that you can explore. It’s spread across 52 acres.
For more information, click here
Or call us: