Are you thinking about moving across the country? Is Massachusetts your destination of choice? Then let Long Distance Moving Experts get you there. Our long distance movers will provide you with the best cross-country moving services at reasonable prices. Regardless of where you are moving from, our long distance movers will get you to Massachusetts in no time. Long Distance Moving Experts offer a wide variety of services, such as:
– Long distance residential moving
– Long distance corporate moving
– Professional packing and unpacking
– Loading and unloading
– Car shipping
– Storage units
– Moving insurance
– And so much more.
The fact is that your long distance move is in safe hands if you hire Long Distance Moving Experts. By offering our top-quality auto transport services at very competitive prices we make sure that our customers are stress-free all the way during the moving process. Leave some of the daunting tasks to our Connecticut movers that will make a plan to finish it the best way possible, nicely and smoothly.
Shipping your car anywhere across the U.S. can be done on an open or enclosed carrier. There are two ways of delivery, too.
– A door to door delivery, for people who are really short of time.
– A terminal to terminal delivery, where the client has its car delivered to the terminal and collects it there
– An open carrier: Transporting your car this way is reliable and totally safe. However, your vehicle will be influenced by dirt or weather conditions before it reaches your new home.
– An enclosed carrier: some very precious vehicles have to be protected from dust to be ready for an exhibition or similar events. Such service is paid some extra money.
Connecticut movers have much experience in any kind of move and all the types of car shipping, so just contact us to discuss your demands. We can advise you on the best way for you to have all the things done easily to avoid stress. It will be our pleasure to be at your service anytime you want.
Do not hesitate to contact our Connecticut movers to find out more about our moving services. But before you give our long distance movers a call, you should probably make an effort to learn more about the place you are moving to.
Massachusetts, also known as the Bay State, is the most populous state in the New England region. It is bordered by the states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York. The capital of Massachusetts is the city of Boston.
Massachusetts was named after the Native Americans that inhabited the area, the Massachusett. In the beginning of the 17th century, first European settlers showed up. They were the English Pilgrims. Throughout its history, Massachusetts played a crucial role.
Today, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is home to almost 7 million people. It is an important cultural and economic hub.
Massachusetts mostly belongs to the humid continental climate zone. It experiences cold winters and warm summers. However, the closer a region is to the Atlantic Ocean, the more tropical the weather is. So depending on where in Massachusetts you are moving to, you should expect different weather conditions. If you are interested in finding out more about Massachusetts’ climate, click here.
Massachusetts boasts a gross state product of almost $450 billion. The minimum wage in the state is $11 per hour, and $3.75 per hour for tipped workers. The economy of the state mainly depends on higher education, biotechnology, information technology, finance, health care, tourism, and defense. Twelve Fortune 500 companies call Massachusetts home. These are Liberty Mutual, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, TJX Companies, EMC Corporation, Raytheon, Staples Inc., Global Panthers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, State Street Corporation, Biogen, Eversource Energy, and Boston Scientific.
Are you planning on working once you settle down in Massachusetts? Then we suggest you start looking for a job as soon as possible. A good way to start is by clicking here.
Have you decided exactly where in Massachusetts you would like to live? After all, the state is home to a number of great cities, towns, and rural areas. Choosing the right one for yourself can sometimes be challenging. That is why we at Long Distance Moving Experts have decided to offer some suggestions:
– Cambridge. If you can afford to buy property in Cambridge, you most definitely should. The city isn’t exactly cheap, but it offers a wide array of amenities. It is home to pretty good schools and is very well-connected by public transport. It is home to a little over 100,000 people.
– Amherst. This town is located in Hampshire County. It is home to a little less than 40,000 people. This is where Massachusetts’ best university is located. It has some great schools and is very safe. Overall the perfect place to raise a family.
– Boston. If you enjoy living in a large city, Boston is definitely the way to go. More than 600,000 people call Boston home. However, with a big city come high crime rates and relatively high housing prices as well. If you are moving to Massachusetts with young kids, we would suggest skipping Boston.
– Lanesborough. The complete opposite of Boston, this rural area is home to around 3,000 residents. There are some great schools here, and housing costs are pretty low. It boasts a low crime rate and offers a considerably wide array of amenities, given the size of the place.
– Shelburne. This small town has a population of less than 2,000. It is home to a set of solid schools and crime in the area is pretty much non-existent. Housing costs are pretty low, but so are the choices for pastime activities.
If you would like to see more suggestions for places to live in Massachusetts, click here. And if you have found your city or town of choice, it is time to start looking for your new home. We suggest you begin your search by clicking here.
Once you move to Massachusetts, you will probably want to go out and explore your new surroundings. What opportunities you will be given depends largely on where exactly you are moving to. However, if you decide to hop into your car and go on a field trip across the states, here are some suggestions:
– Fenway Park. Located in Boston, the Red Sox home will definitely be one of baseball fans’ favorite destinations.
– The Freedom Trail. Another activity in Boston, the 2.5-mile route will take you to 16 historical sites.
– The Clark Art Institute. The Institute, located in Williamstown, is home to an extensive collection of artwork.
– The Whaling Museum. This Nantucket-based museum will make learning about the island’s whaling era so fun.
If you wish to see more suggestions for pastime activities in Massachusetts, click here.
Are you ready to move to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts? Then contact Connecticut movers right away, and they will make sure you get there in no time. Our long distance team will provide you with the best moving price estimates and answer all your questions. All you have to do is give us a ring.
Or call us: